Monday 23 August 2021

Christmas Cheer - AHSC #435

 It's Monday & that means another sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Michelle has created another awesome sketch (#435) to get your mojo flowing.


My first thought when seeing the sketch was the circle was perfect for a shaker element.


Yep I went with my first instinct!   The sentiment (Christmas Cheer - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) is heat embossed in silver on sapphire cardstock, with silver star confetti & silver glitter paper finishing the shaker element.  I added some silver embellishing thread and silver glitter gems to finish off the card.  

Clean & simple yet striking - another card for my Christmas card stash!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love your shaker element, that was the first thing that came to mind for me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...