Sunday 31 January 2021

Christmas Card Challenge #5


Good Morning & welcome to Christmas Card Challenge #5.  

This is my last day as a Krafty Guest with the Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team.  I am so appreciate of Kimmie and her team for the opportunity to design with them for the month of January.  I do hope you have enjoyed all the artwork.  I'm not going anywhere though - - Kimmie & the team will have to put up with me still playing along with the challenges and playing with exclusive release week items.  



The challenge this week is to create a project using Carolers or a Carol.  


I used the elegant set Christmas Blessings Sentiments, heat embossing the sentiment "Hark the Harold Angels Sing, Glory to the Newborn King" with Wow gold embossing powder.  I matted the sentiment frame on red cardstock with a gold glitter background and matted again on the same patterned paper and red cardstock.  To finish off the card I used a few gold glitter gems.  

If you don't like the tilt to the inside panel - - I know some of you want to straighten it - - that would work perfectly too!!!

Play along and link up your project to the Kraftin' Kimmie Facebook Page for your change to win Krafty $$$ to the shop.

Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...