Monday 1 May 2017

Teeny tiny with H2H

We are going teeny tiny this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week.  Isn't this a fabulous challenge?
For my project I decided to use the love script paper from Whimsy Fundamentals collection.  This collection offers so many options for all your papercrafting fun. I backed the patterned paper with juniper cardstock. The four teeny tiny squares are stamped in whisper ink using the retired stamp set "Little One".  Again the squares are backed with juniper cardstock.   To finish off my card I added four bitty sparkles for a bit of bling. 

Join us with your teeny tiny inspired project simply by following the link

Enjoy

Jennifer. 



1 comment:

Day 4 - Hello Little One!

    Good morning and welcome to our FINAL day of  April Krafty Peeks! Today we are previewing our last stamp set that will be releasing TOM...