It's Everyday Life time with Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week. It's up to you how to interpret this challenge.
Close to My Heart has a fantastic line of #Life cards and overlays and I decided to use one of these little cards in my project.
This simple little 2x2 card from #Life Cards - Enjoy was the jumping off point for my card. I love the clean and simple black & white words with a single pop of red. I popped the card off a double mat of white daisy and black with foam tape to give it more dimension. One single layer of cranberry cardstock, with white daisy and black continued with the theme of the #Life card. Keeping the colour theme I used white twine and black dots to finish off the card.
This card is off to my nephew - perfect graduation card!!
Play along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and link up your project here.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment