Monday 6 March 2017

Time to Dream

Happy Monday!!  It's time to dream with Heart to Heart Challenges this week.


I had a lot of projects come to mind, but ultimately decided to use the Dreamin' Big paper collection and my favourite picture my life cards.  Using the 4x6 or 3x4 pieces provide a great jumping off point for all your projects.  I inked the edges with slate ink and added whisper twine and retired white starts to finish the card off.

Join us with your project by following this link http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.ca.   You have all month to play along with this challenge.

Enjoy,

Jennifer



2 comments:

  1. Great use of the PML cards, I never think of using them and it really makes for a quick card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Hop the New Release

    WOWZERS! Have you enjoyed all the incredible Krafty Peeks this week?  SO many fabulous creations from the Krafty Team featuring ALL of ...