It's time for another challenge at Heart 2 Heart Sketch Challenge this week.
For this week, the challenge is "Technique Time" - no patterned paper. I hope you'll play along with us.
I used the retired arrow embossing folder on seaglass cardstock and then sanded to show the white core of the cardstock.
The sentiment is heat embossed in silver with the embossed cardstock layered overtop with foam tape to provide some additional dimension.
To finish off I added some silver glitter tape, and a few clear sparkles.
Now it's your turn to add your project simply by following this link. You have all month to play.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Jennifer, love the grey and pink combination...CAS and very pretty.
ReplyDelete