What a fun challenge Heart 2 Heart Challenges has for this week. The theme of your project is Party Animals!!!
Baha ha ha ha - Party Animals is right!!! I still love this retired stamp set from CTMH appropriately titled Party Animals. It is a group of goofy monsters with cute sayings. The paper pack is also long retired from CTMH but I still have lots in my stash. The inside piece reminds me of pac man!!!
This is a shutter card - held closed with the belly band which when removed opens to reveal the message inside the shutter. I decorated the outside with the felt monsters and aqua dots. These are really fun cards & I hope you'll give them a try.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Love that throwback paper pack and embellishments! Brings back great memories! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I still love these little party monsters! So cute and fun! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!
ReplyDeleteBrandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
Very cute card with great colors and design! Thanks for joining us as Heart 2 Heart!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun monster card- perfect for the theme! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.
ReplyDelete