Not all things appeal to all people. True statement?
That is also true in scrapbooking - not all paper packages, patterns appeal to everyone, until they see a completed project that is.
Meet Penelope!!! I admit I was not a fan - I don't have little girls and wasn't struck on the patterns. Not my cup of tea as they say. Until.... I completed the project in the Workshops your Way.
If you weren't thinking Spring before you will be now. This paper packages has cute bunnies, frogs, flowers and more - it just screams SPRING!!!!
I added the thistle cardstock and ink distressed the edges of all pieces. Running the velum pieces through the Xyron is perfect - you don't see any adhesive marks on your layout.
Picture My Life pages are used throughout the three layouts and again on a pocket page. They are easily used either horizontally or vertically simply by flipping the card over.
I think I'm in love with the silver purffy embellishments!!!
So, I guess all things may appeal to all people with a twist in perspective.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...




No comments:
Post a Comment