The challenge for Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week (well last week) is to use "2", "two"or inspiration of two in your project.
Phew, now grammatically speaking... how to use two without going too far.... ha ha ha ha - couldn't resist.
This is what I've come up with.
Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!! What could be more "two" than a couple - - and, of course, a couple of sparkly champagne glasses to cheer the new couple.
My nephew is getting married later this month & a wedding card seemed the perfect project for Heart 2 Heart.
Images were cut with Artistry Cricut cartridge with new gold glitter paper. The cardstock is peacock and ribbon organza is from my stash.
Cheers to Brittany & Geoffrey!!!
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

I always seam to struggle with wedding cards but this one is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove how the glitter paper adds such richness and depth to this card! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!
ReplyDeletePaige - Stampologist.com
Heart2Heart Challenges - DT
Wonderful, I love the shimmer against the blue background. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!
ReplyDeleteBrandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca