I am sneaking in a second post today, just in time for the Color My Heart Color Dare #181. This week the challenge is to use the colours colonial white, honey, pear and cranberry. Tough one ladies, but I accept the dare.
I used Paper Garden, the January stamp of the month, which was/is one of my favourites!!! The flowers are stamped in cranberry, second generation honey for the centres with bitty sparkles to highlight. The leaves were also stamped second generation pear, fussy cut and tucked behind the flowers. The sentiment "It's Your Day" is from You Mean the World to Me in pear.
The colonial white background I embossed with Qutrafoil folder, and square diffuser, both from CTMH and left a small border to adhere to the colonial white card base.
Pop by Color My Heart Color Dare Blog and take the dare.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Loving the embossed background and the pop of the beautiful color flowers and foliage. Lovely CAS Card. Thanks for joining us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare, and look for us next week with another great color combination.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Love all the textures. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat card - I really love how you use the diffuser for the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful use of the diffuser embosser, Jennifer. A very elegant look. Thanks for taking a Color Dare.
ReplyDelete