Happy Friday everyone!!! This has been a fun week for me, and I have enjoyed participating in a few blog challenges.
For my final blog challenge of the week, I decided to participate in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge for this week which is "one" - yep that's it!!!
I love using the Picture My Life cards not only in my pocket scrapbooking and page layouts but also as a jumping off point for a quick card. Off I went to the scrap closet to find the perfect "one"!!!
I used a card base from the PML Childhood set, trimming a little soI was able to mat with canary and lagoon cardstock to bring out the word colours.
I also used some white organza ribbon and white stars to finish this card off.
I quite like how this card turned out and hope you do as well.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Friday, 8 January 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Jennifer - Such a sweet card! Your matting really helps the sentiment pop and the bow and mini enamel stars are the perfect additions! Thanks for joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges for our "One" challenge this week!
ReplyDeletePaige - Stampologist.com
Heart2Heart Challenges - DT
Awww...so sweet and perfect for this challenge with Heart 2 Heart! Thank you for playing with us!
ReplyDeleteH2H Design Team
This is really awesome card!! Thank your for taking part of the Heart2Heart Challenges!
ReplyDeleteJen
Heart2Heart Challenges DT
Very cute card! I really love that saying and your colors are just perfect. Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!
ReplyDeleteI love the color combinations and clever use of pml cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card using the PML card- very clever! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.
ReplyDeleteI can't get enough of those already adhesive backed little stars! Great little detail to accent your project. Excellent take on the challenge. Thank you for playing along at H2H!
ReplyDeleteLove it! What an amazing project. I love the colours and the message is just awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!
ReplyDeleteBrandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca