I've got my Mojo .... Mojo Monday that is. I've often following mojomonday.blogspot.ca but have never participated in their sketch challenges. Until now!!!
This is the sketch for challenge #429. You can see all their previous sketches on their blog, which is great for inspiration should you lose your mojo.
This is my interpretation of the sketch.
I used Beloved Bouquet the January Stamp of the Month from CTMH, fern and colonial white cardstock, poppy, ruby, chocolate, sweet leaf and fern inks, quatrefoil embossing folder and brown sparkles.
The sentiment image was curved on my block to follow the contours of the circle.
Until next challenge...
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment