Tuesday 23 June 2015

Thinking outside the Box?

One of my favourite CTMH consultants to follow is Lisa Stenz.  She is such a talented artist and always comes up with some fabulous ideas.


I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa at Convention 2014 and couldn't resist gushing.  Lisa is on the right, me in the middle and Pamela O'Connor on the left.  These ladies were so generous with their time to take pictures while they were preparing for onstage presentations.





Lisa's presentation was using the Pathfinding paper package, and she had created this gorgeous card box and 4 cards.  (along with a myriad of other fabulous projects)

I know I fell in love right away and happily snapped my pictures in the hopes I could also create.

This is a close up of a couple of the cards - the detail was amazing - embossing, cricut cuts, layers of paper and bling.








Ta- da!!  This is my version using the Blossom paper package.  I followed Lisa's design to creat the card box - I love how it turned out.

...and the four cards again using the Blossom paper package.

Perfect for all occasion and great for teacher end of year gifts.







I'm headed to Convention 2015 and can't wait to see what is in store for us this year.... the anticipation is just like Christmas for grown ups!!!

Enjoy,

Jennifer







No comments:

Post a Comment

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...