Saturday, 12 November 2011
Christmas Card Workshop
I had so much fun teaching this Christmas card workshop, hosted by my sister, Kathy. My great-niece Abby participated in her first card making workshop, and I had the opportunity to meet two wonderful ladies, new to Close To My Heart.
Everyone made 6 different card designs. Abby showed everyone how you could have your own style and make the card completely your own.
If you would like to host your own workshop or gathering, please email me for available dates.
Happy Creating,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
It sure looks like everybody had a great time! The smiles on those faces are genuine. Keep doing what you're doing, girl. You've got a special thing going on! :-)
ReplyDelete