With the encouragement of my fellow Close to My Heart consultants, I've taken the plunge, or fall as it may be to start my blog.
The name of the blog - Paper Traditions - was an obvious choice. I love to preserve family memories and traditions on paper. I am the one at gatherings with the camera ever present. I may not be the best photographer, but the memories of a particular picture are perfect.
Family traditions are wonderful memory to cherish, and to scrapbook. Is it a particular photo album that makes an appearance at a bridal shower, a goofy angel that sits atop the Christmas tree, or a particular song played at a wedding (Crystal Chandalier -crazy I know) that brings an instant smile to your face, an instant memory.
It is these memories that are captured on a photograph, and preserved in a scrapbook that make
"Paper Traditions"
Jennifer
Sunday, 6 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment