Monday 5 April 2021

Happy Easter - #415 AHSC

 Happy Easter to all!!  I hope the bunny found your home & you're happily munchin' on your find.

This weeks' sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge is a fun one, complete with a wee bunny!




I love that wee bunny & included him/her in my project.   Remember you can rotate the sketch as I've done or follow along as shown.

I've used a couple of retired Close to My Heart Stamps - Bunny Love & Bunny Basket for the sentiment and eggs.  

The cute ducky patterned paper is from Doodlebug -Down on the Farm 6x6 paper slab.  This collection has some really cute animal prints.   The border is Candy Apple Red cardstock from Close to my Heart.

To finish off I used the bunny from Doodlepop in my stash & a few red enamel dots. 


Of course I added the patterned paper to my envelope - a little bit of ducky fun!

Please play along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and link up your project. 

Enjoy,


1 comment:

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...