Thursday 19 November 2020

Save my Place

 It's release day over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and this month - - squeeeel it's super cute.  

Calling all readers.  You are going to have to have Save my Place by Melissa Baker-Nguyen along with the awesome stencils, dots & brand new ink Soft Sage.





Aren't these images amazing - the bookworm just makes me laugh!!  

Get ready to create cards, scrapbook pages, tags and bookmarks with Save my Place.  


Add even more fun with two new stencils.  

Study Buddy & Splish Splash will add  pizzazz and dimensional fun to your projects.  


Now for my creation!!!  You know I had to use that bookworm - he's peeking over the books, listening to his buddy the mouse,  reading a great story.  

I coloured & fussy cut out my images & sentiment adding to a fabulous woodgrain paper backdrop and finishing up with a few krafty dots. 





All new releases will be available Saturday Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps







No comments:

Post a Comment

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...