Sunday 7 July 2013

Baby card

I've shown you the baby album I created, now the card that goes with it.  I again pulled out some goodies from my stash & mixed with new for baby love.

I love the simplicity of this card.  It went together just like I had in my head, which doesn't always happen.

The animals are stamped in buttercup and sorbet inks, cut out and popped up with foam tape.  Houndstooth resist alphabet is inked with sweet leaf, as is the sentiment.  The stamps are Zoology and Card Sentiments (retired).  I used some textured white cardstock and sassy strands spring along with Olive pin from my stash.




 Ha ha ha - and this is my real "baby"  - Marley.  Even though she's 8 1/2 years old and grey she's still my baby!!!  Pretty girl.  This is her favourite spot in the house - sitting on the deck watching the happenings around her. 

She chooses her moments, but can still move like the wind, especially for chipmunks, squirrels and geese. 












Enjoy!!

Jennifer
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...