Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fishing card

I've said before I love colouring images with my Copics.  It takes me back to hours spent with crayons and colouring books.  I think that's why I love the smell of a new stamp set or paper - reminds me of opening up a new box of crayons. 

We haven't had great Spring weather here yet, but this image reminds me of fun, lazy summer days, and I'm a sucker for an image with a little guy and his dog.  I wanted to practice my yellow lab colouring and I'm getting there.

The paper is retired Footloose and Heavenly Blue with sweat leaf ribbon.  I like how the layers turned out.  It's the perfect guy birthday card.




 

I hope you enjoy,


Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Wednesday - Safari Fun!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!! Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday, the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra inspi...