Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Gold & Black

It's the final Monday in August!  Where the heck has summer gone.  I admit I am a fan of routine after carefree summer days.   

Let's take a look at the final sketch of August at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This one fits my style perfectly - lots of layers and clean lines!


Christmas cards are still on my craft table.  I love sending out to all my family & friends.  

I've used more awesome paper from Modern Christmas (retired SU) and fussy cut three sets of trees from the patterned paper for embellishments.  

**Tip** 

Use good sharp fine point scissors when fussy cutting & turn your paper not your hand.  

Title sentiment from Ornamental Christmas (retired SU) is heat embossed on black two tone cardstock.   A few gold glitter gems and gold embellishing thread from my stash to finish off another Christmas card.  

We'd love to have you join us with your project using this weeks' sketch.  Simply add here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold & Black

It's the final Monday in August!  Where the heck has summer gone.  I admit I am a fan of routine after carefree summer days.    Let'...