Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to Sketch #693 with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge & the first challenge of August 2026!!!  

This weeks' sketch is why we study math!





My card base measures traditional A2 size of 4.25"x 5.50".  I cut patterned paper at 4" x 5.25" and then cut on the diagonal twice so I was left with four pieces of patterned paper.  This allows you to make 2 cards with your cuts.  If your paper has an orientation pattern make sure your cuts will be right side up!

I've used Modern Christmas paper collection and Ornamental Christmas stamp set both from Stampin' Up.  Continuing to use my stash I've pulled out gold twine and sparkles from CTMH for embellishments.

The ornament is matted in black & popped up with foam tape for added dimension.

We'd love to see what you create with this sketch.  Link up your project here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas!

Welcome to Sketch #693 with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge & the first challenge of August 2026!!!   This weeks' sketch is why we ...