Monday 5 June 2023

AHSC #528 - Cluster

 Happy June & welcome to the first challenge of the month.

It's all about the cluster with this weeks' sketch!  

I love this new paper line I discovered - Mintay.  This time I'm using the Elodie patterned paper & ephemera.  I die cut some leaves using Tim Holtz Garden Greens dies & layered them all up.The edges of the flowers are ink distressed with Sandy Shores (Kraftin' Kimmie)

I've used foam tape to create dimension in the cluster & added Blue Belle glitter gems (CTMH).

Let's see your project with this awesome sketch.  Link up here

Enjoy,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skrappy Challenge - Anything but a Card!!

Good morning krafty friends!  It's MAY,  and that means it's time for a brand new SKRAPPY CHALLENGE with  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp...