Monday 24 April 2023

AHSC #522-Sweet as can Bee

 Happy Monday - on a Tuesday!!

Ready for another fabulous sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge?  Lots of ways to personalize this sketch to make it your own.

I've followed this sketch almost exactly, and shopped from my stash!

Stamp set Sweet as Can Bee from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps was asking to be inked up, and when I discovered these awesome papers in my stash it was a match made in the craft room.

Bee images are stamped in wicked black & coloured with copic markers.  I've fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.  

A bit of shimmer trim and enamel dots for embellishments.

We can't wait to see what you create with this sketch - be sure to link up your projects here

Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...