Monday 18 April 2022

Butterfly Dreams

 



Happy Monday!!  Welcome to another sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  


This is a fun sketch with lots of details!! 


 I'm beginning to do a few more slimline cards - there are some wonderful dies on the market! 

|I'm also trying to use some of my stash (before I add to it)!  This time I used Lovely paper collection, blue belle cardstock & glitter, and sugarplum glitter gems (all from CTMH).  The sentiment is stamped in Wicked Black ink (Kraftin' Kimmie) onto white cardstock tag punch (SU) 

We'd love to have you play along with the design team each week simply by clicking here

Enjoy,

Jennifer






 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous papers and stunning take on the sketch this week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Challenge #679 - Kraftin' Kimmie

    Good morning and welcome to our   Saturday Challenge Mid Month Inspiration Post at  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!   We are back today wit...