Monday 29 November 2021

Simple Vintage Christmas

Happy Monday & welcome to the final sketch of November with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I don't know about you but I'm not really craving an ice cream cone....brrrrr, but I love the centre image focal point on this sketch.  




I still had the Simple Vintage Christmas paper collection from Simple Stories sitting on my craft desk.  The ephemera with this suite is so gorgeous - lots of detail and gorgeous vintage colours.  


I chose two patterns from the collection and matted with black cardstock.  For the centre focal image I chose the big man himself.  No stamping on this card - the stickers are too cute to save!!  

To finish off, few Kraftin' Kimmie dots,  bow from ribbon in my stash, and, of course, a decorated envelope!  

You can play along & link up your project - simply click  here

Enjoy,


Jennifer




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May SOTM - Oh Baby!

    It's a brand new month so that means..... a brand new Stamp of the Month! Here's OH Baby ! This adorable stamp set is  FREE wit...