Happy Monday!!! Are you ready for the holidays? I admit I have a few gifts still to figure out but for the most part, I'm ready for Mr. Santa to arrive.
Michelle has another great sketch for us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I decided to play with a fun stamp set and the fundamental papers.
The elephant is so sweet holding his balloons to welcome a new little one. The coordinating stamp and thin cuts from this set (Sweet Baby) make it easy to create whatever look you would like.
The elephant is cut from basic fundamental paper and stamped in heather ink. I added a pop of colour to the cheeks using my watercolour pencils.
The balloons are stamped in sweet leaf in with clear shimmer brush on top for more sparkle.
The patterned paper is from whimsy fundamental paper collection, backed with sweet leaf cardstock.
Don't forget to use both thin and regular foam tape to create added dimension to your projects.
I do hope you'll join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and add your project by clicking on the link.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Monday, 18 December 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment