Welcome to Fall!!!
Have you noticed what's in the stores - no not the winter snow suits - the other costumes!!! Halloween is around the corner and the scary costumes, decorations and yummy treats are out in full force.
I have been working with a new paper collection from Close to My Heart - Cats & Bats. I have decided to show a different take on this spooky paper - still involves a costume & is still kinda scary.
The patterned paper and complements highlight my goofy son at his brother's wedding rehearsal dressed in a blue man suit (yes I know it's green). Practical jokes and a sense of humor are common between these two brothers.
Take another look at the patterned papers in the Cats & Bats collection, with a fresh eye for non-Halloween layouts.
Now, of course, I'll use the collection for Halloween layouts and can't wait to see Gaius celebrate his first Halloween. No natter what he wears he won't be spooky at all.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Tuesday, 3 October 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...


No comments:
Post a Comment