Happy Monday - time for Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge #227.
I have been working with the Basic Fundamental paper collection a lot and it again jumped out to me for today's sketch.
I used the polka dot charcoal patterned paper as the base of the card, ink distressing also with charcoal.
This is the first time I've used the new colour of the year glitter paper, Bashful. It certainly won't the last - it is so pretty.
The sentiment is from a retired set in my stash which I also ink distressed with charcoal.
I added some fun pieces from the matching complements from the Better Together collection. I added a bow using white twine and a few bitty sparkles to finish off my card.
Thanks Michelle for another great sketch. I hope you'll play along with us and link up your project by clicking here.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment