One of the newest paper collections from Close to My Heart is No Worries. I quickly fell in love with it and can't wait to get all my vacation pictures onto these cute papers.
Michelle has given us a fun block sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I pulled out my No Worries paper and off I went.
For my card I used the word collage, barnboard, lagoon and basket weave patterned papers cutting them into the blocks.
Each square is inked in whisper ink and applied to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 lagoon cardstock base. For the embellishment cluster I pulled the chair, starfish and "unplugged", using foam tape to pop some up.
To finish off I added new white twine and antique gold brads from my stash. It's great to put the old with the new.
I haven't added a sentiment yet thinking it might be a great retirement card. Or maybe a birthday card...
Join us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and link up your project by clicking here.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

Georgious!! I am going to attempt something like this!! Thank you for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete