What a wonderful world is the theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week. I decided to use Some Kinda' Wonderful collection for my project.
This card just makes me smile. A fellow consultant put cute faces on her paper and I thought it was wonderful.
I pulled one of the picture my life panels from the page, to layer onto the people paper.
The black shimmer hello, hash tag and triangles are from the complements and fit perfectly with the paper.
I hope you'll join us at H2H this week by clicking on the link and adding your project.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

I love the little smiley faces on here. I was going to do something similar with a stamp smiley face, but when I saw your card in the album I just couldn't...this is so adorable and that slight change of the paper was very creative. But it did give me an idea which I probably wouldn't have come up with until I saw how you used this paper. So thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete