I'm home from CTMH Convention 2016. It was so much fun. I can't wait to share everything I've learned from some of the best!!!
So, until I get back into the grove of regular creating... I've just got to get these characters out of my head.
We were turned Inside/Out for the week. Sadness needed a little handhold.
Yep there was plenty of Goofying around!!!
Meeting the man himself!!! I told Mickey he was looking very handsome!!!!
The ever gracious Minnie was beautiful for her photo.
The main duck himself - Donald. Can you believe he gave me a "peck" on the cheek?
So, where are we going next year? We're headed to Salt Lake City, Utah!!! A big thank you to the CTMH team, and especially to Pierre for always looking after his Canadians!!!
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment