Is there anything more magical than Disney.....how about Convention at Disney?? I've had the pleasure of visiting Disneyland a few times thanks to CTMH. It wouldn't be a destination I would travel to on my own in all likelihood, but to attend an annual convention, I'm there.
I love the new Magical paper package, complements and accessories. They were perfect for my 2014 Disneyland pictures.
Breakfast with Disney characters, being a kid and getting our pictures taken with them all... Magical Fun!!!
To get even more pictures on the layout, 4 x 6 flip flaps are the perfect solution.
Minnie was gracious to pose for pictures with us and loved our custom Minnie ears!!!
I told Eorye that his tail was still there and not to worry and asked Tigger if he was bouncy!!!!
While I'm not a big thrill enthusiast Big Thunder was the perfect size roller coaster.
A few well placed "wheeeeee" got me thru the ride.
Although Disneyland is fun, there is no better amusement than the opening general session at Convention. The excitement is like a buzz all around the room.
The days fly by in a blur of smiles, sleepless nights, crazy days and friends we only see once a year. It is truly a magical time.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Sunday, 15 May 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...




Nice layouts!
ReplyDelete