I know Spring has to be just around the corner. I just wish it was a sharp bend instead of a long, slow, winding, curve type corner.
Mr. Moose is ready to get out his hog and ride!!! I love this image which I coloured in the Harley Davidson theme of orange and black.
Born to Ride is stamped, cut out and popped up with foam tape for some added dimension.
Add some tire tracks and he's ready to roll.
Let's hope to hear the chirp of birds and roar of motorcycles soon.
Sunday, 9 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment