Sorry I've been MIA lately - we just returned from a beautiful vacation in sunny Mexico. I have a number of photos to scrapbook including those from a family wedding we attended there.
This was the view from our room on our first morning. Not too hard to take considering the weather we've been having in Ontario, Canada.
I promise to get busy with some new projects in the coming days. Stay tuned!!
Until then, enjoy the beautiful Mexican sunrise.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment