Saturday, 2 November 2013
Is it Christmas???
Did Christmas come early? Free giveaways??? Details, we need details!!
I don't know about you but I love discounts, sales, and best of all free items!!! I love to support other direct sellers and as much as I enjoy giving my customers free items, I also love to receive them!!! What better way to do some Christmas shopping when you get things free right?
Today's post is all about discounts, and savings and free!!! So let's get to it...1, 2, 3....
1. Free - You can choose one "star" product FREE for every $100.00 of retail priced items in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, or Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide. (Available October 15-December 31,2013 or while supplies last)
2. Free - Join the CTMH family from November 1 - December 15, 2013 and submit qualifying personal sales and you'll receive your choice of a Picture Your Life scrapbooking program FREE!!! This is a new product line available February 1, 2014 and you can be first in line.
3. SOTM - Always discounted, the stamp of the month is only $5.00 with a qualifying $50.00 order. This is a great stamp set available only for the month featured discounted to you each and every month!!!
November is a great time to Rediscover CTMH.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...



No comments:
Post a Comment