Wow - I'm squeaking in two posts in one week!!! This is the 2nd card we'll be doing in September card classes. I have been wanting to make this "door" card for some time and this was the perfect time to do so.
Again, a simple card that highlights the stamped image. These beautiful images are from Remarkable Wreath stamp set.
The door handle is a durable stud - cute right?
The inside sentiment reads: May the bounty of the season fill your hearts and home.
Cardstock is champagne - ink distressed with saddle. I love the combination.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Jennifer
Friday, 6 September 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

This card is very sweet, my Friend!
ReplyDelete