Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Hello All
Yikes, I can't believe summer is almost over. I don't know but time seems to have flown by. I hope you all have lots of great summer pics and are ready to get at your scrapbooking layouts. The Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book has great paper choices for all!!!
I haven't posted artwork lately because I've been (gasp!!!) working on Christmas presents. I love to create special gifts for my family and friends that are unique to anything else. Unfortunately, that means you can't see what I've been doing!!!
Let's just say my Cricut has been busy chirping away, my fingers are inky, glitter is spread around the house, and paper pieces could turn up anywhere.
I am also working on projects for fall/winter workshops, and card classes. I will post those in the next few days.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment