Thursday, 9 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day - Take 2

Happy Mother's Day - Take 2 ?  Whatever does this mean.  I was showing my co-workers the Mother's Day card I had made for my mom and was asked if I would do one in pink & purples,  Really, seriously, you'd pay me to make a card for you?  Wow - my first commissioned card.  Of course, I said sure.


It's such a different look with a change up of colours. (like children I couldn't choose which I liked better).   I used Petal, Buttercup, Cashmere and Sweet Leaf cardstock, (all CTMH) with flowers and buttons from my stash.

He was thrilled with the final product and knew his mom would appreciate my work of art.




I'm humbled and tickled at the same time with all the lovely complements and truly appreciate all the kind words.

Enjoy.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grid Magic

  Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog.   Are you ready to try a grid sketch?  I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...