Well not really, I wasn't country born, but the stamp set "Country Born" sure caught my attention. It was on my "must have" list when I first saw it.
For my card base, I sponged the background with garden green, crystal blue and creme brule inks, and mounted on cocoa cardstock. The horse and foal in the bottom right were embossed with cocoa and then coloured with my Copics. The tree in the upper left corner is stamped with cocoa ink and coloured in.
I think this is one of my favourite cards in a long time. I can picture the rolling pastures and the horses grazing with the sun shining in the background.
Country born? - - maybe in my dreams.
Enjoy,
Jennifer
Thursday, 7 March 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

beautiful card
ReplyDelete