Ok, so as promised, this is the "umped up" version of For Always WOTG.
Same designs, same papers, umped up. I did not add anything that was not in the kit. Any extra matting was with left over papers.
Card #1 - I added the smokey plum mat behind the two white squares, changed both squares to stars, added a small strip of smokey plum to to centre the slate cardstock and stamped "for you" at the bottom right. Stamp set from the WOTG but masked to only have "for you" showing.
Card #2 - I added the background & texture paper behind the smokey plum, did not do the stitching around the cardstock, and changed the colours of the ink to highlight juniper.
Card #3 - I added the whisper cardstock as a mat behind the 4 rectangular shapes, which were cut about 1/8" smaller - changed the hearts to first and second generation smokey plum, added the heart dot outline, and changed to a banner with Congrats on using the masking technique. All the pieces again were ink distressed with whisper.
The WOTG are so versatile, it's easy to add your own personality, to "ump up" your cards.
Jennifer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment