Sometimes an image just grabs you. It reminds you of someone, or something and makes you smile. This little dude did that for me.
While on vacation in Myrtle Beach, I visited a cute little store and chatted with the owner for a while. She had some great card kits ready for you to simply colour, distress, and put together. Normally I don't go for kits, but this little guy reminded me so much of my nephew I had to go for it.
I'm sorry I don't know the stamp image name or the company he came from, nor do I know the paper company name. But I do like it.
I coloured my little dude with my Copics and a myriad of colours. Sorry, I didn't list them when I was working away, but the shorts are my fave combination of B93,B95 and B97. Skin colour is E50, E000 and E02.
I hope you enjoy my card and not to be outdown his "dudette" will show up soon too!!
Happy creating,
Jennifer
Sunday, 21 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...

No comments:
Post a Comment