Today's post is completely not scrapbooking related - unless I decide to scrap these photos - but I wanted to share this with you.
I am a runner - I am fortunate enough to live in an area where my husband and I can have alternate routes without too much traffic and with fabulous scenery.
Unfortunately, none of our routes are without one of the these - - a monster hill - doesn't seem so bad - unless you're footin it up it then it just goes on and on and on and even when you're finally at what you think is the top - it just goes on and on and on.
But once we get to the top, the view is wonderful. We've watched the sheep all year from wee lambs, and even watched three new Pyranese puppies train to manage the sheep herd.
I am glad it's starting to cool off though - it makes the run that much more enjoyable.
Happy crafting and enjoy your day - remember to take time to enjoy the view!
Jennifer
Saturday, 15 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grid Magic
Welcome to another week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog. Are you ready to try a grid sketch? I admit I was a tad hesitant at f...
-
Who's ready for lots of brand new Krafty goodies?! It's time for our January Release Peeks to begin at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps !...
-
January Krafty Peeks - Day FIVE - Lumberjack and Jill Plus a Challenge! Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks for the January Release at K...
-
It's a double challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and Color My Heart Colour Dare this week - to use black white and red in your projec...
No comments:
Post a Comment